For hotter sex, ask your woman these five questions
No relationship can thrive without regular conversations between the persons concerned.
Same applies to sexual relationships: unless your partner knows your sexual preferences, things may not work out.
So, enjoy sex with your partner on a regular basis, here are some of the questions to get answers to…
• What turns you on? A sex expert, Dr. Emily Morse, counsels that before you can have mind-blowing sex with your partner, you should define what that means for you, personally. By being prepared to answer this question before you ask your partner, you’ll get her mind working on how to please you. “If you get to talking in an intimate setting, it’ll definitely set you both on track to hit all the right sexual buttons,” Morse says.
• How do you like to be touched? This is perhaps one of the most important things to get feedback on, says a certified sex therapist/marriage and family counsellor, Dr. Holly Richmond. “It’s also important to know how a person likes to be touched on their non-erogenous zones versus how they like their genitals touched,” she says. The best route to better, hotter, more connected sex is to know what you like, and ask for it.
• What kind of sex are you in the mood for? Sometimes, one partner may need to be nurtured to feel intimately connected, Richmond says. “That may require slower intercourse with lots of stroking and cuddling, maybe even loving words exchanged,” she says. Other times, the couple may feel a need for more adventurous, passionate intercourse, which could mean rougher, faster sex and dirty talk, she says.
• Encourage her to share what kind of mood she’s in: “Women are often afraid to ask for what they want, but most men are more than happy to play along,” says sex therapist, Dr. Gloria Brame. Talking about it means better orgasms all around, she says.
• What are the most sensitive parts of your body? Make a mental map of your personal hot spots and share it with your lover when you’re in bed, Brame says.